Join the ATPC Today!
Why Join the ATPC?
- Go-to Payments and FinTech public policy and economic development coalition
- Influence in Washington, D.C. independent of the Banks and Brands
- Aligned Georgia’s Congressional Delegation, and the House and Senate Payment Caucuses on Capitol Hill
- Helped pass 2015 Cyber Security Legislation and working on 2016 House Innovation Initiative
- State and local tax incentives in Georgia driving industry growth
- FinTech was 2015 “top economic driver in Georgia” – Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Secured more $4M+ in tax incentives for member companies in 2015
- Helped create the 2016 Georgia General Assembly Joint Study Committee on FinTech Incentives (recommendations in 2017 session)
- Driving force behind FinTech Atlanta launch with Metro Atlanta Chamber and Technology Association of Georgia
- Partnering with State of Georgia on a FinTech curriculum to grow industry access to talent
Rep. Tom Price Receives Inaugural Federal Government Leadership Award, from H. West Richards (Executive Director) and Scott Meyerhoff (Board Member and Former Chair 2016 – 2017, InComm)
- Brands and Banks have all of the power. Processors get squeezed out of the political and regulatory chain of influence and impact. The ATPC changes that!
- ATPC leverages the industry’s 30,000+ Georgia-based employees to: align the power of the sixth most influential Congressional delegation in the United States (Georgia); and to create state and local government incentives for the industry to expand and thrive in Transaction Alley.
- A “hub and spoke” approach (our members have facilities and people all over the country) ensures the industry voice which starts in Georgia is amplified nationally with media, elected officials and regulators
The ATPC is best positioned to expand the talent pipeline, coordinating efforts within Georgia’s higher education ecosystem to organically grow talent and by creating state tax incentives promoting industry innovation attracting outside talent and investment.